INVITATION TO 4TH WORLD CANCER CONGRESS - 2020, DELHI, INDIA
Arjyopa Healthcare welcomes you to attend the 4th World Cancer Congress - 2020 during November 21 - 22, 2020 at Delhi, India. We cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of Oncology and Cancer Research.
We expect thousands of worldwide cancer and health experts to converge to our capital city in November 2020, and take advantage of this major educational platform to further 'Strengthen. Inspire. Deliver’ the global cancer control momentum.
From feedback received, the previous Congresses resulted in fruitful collaborations and rewarding experiences for the delegates who left the events with concrete tools and solutions that helped them enhance their work practice and impact. As hosts, we already feel very excited to create the same energetic and inspiring atmosphere during the Congress week in Delhi, adding local flavors and new perspectives such as the role of complementary treatment in cancer to the programme.
We are also hopeful that through the Congress our community in Asia will be able to increase awareness about the growing cancer burden that affects our region and strengthen its ties to further tackle the disease. Studies estimate that 8.1 million people in Asia will die of cancer by 2020 - 75% of which will be unable to face the huge medical care costs within their first year of diagnosis.
Thus, the urgent need to mobilise our efforts, promote cancer advocacy more efficiently and develop effective national policies and plans for prevention, early detection, care and support
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you in New Delhi, India.
With Warm Regards
Partha J. Das
Convenor, Organizing Team
Executive Chairman, Arjyopa Healthcare
Convenor, Organizing Team
CEO and Co-Founder, Arjyopa Healthcare
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is my pleasure to invite all of the great scientists, academicians, young researchers, Business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 4th World Cancer Congress – 2020 which has been scheduled from November 21st – 22nd, 2020 at New Delhi, India
The 4th World Cancer Congress - 2020 will also explore the new ideas and concepts on global scale and the topics Cancer Biology & Genetics, Organ-Deﬁned Cancers, Oncology: Sub-Specialities, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Cancer & Stem Cell Therapy, Precision Cancer Medicine & Oncology, Cancer Biomarkers, Cancer Epidemiology, Cancer Prevention & Research, Cancer Therapy & Treatments, Cancer Pharmacology, Cancer Vaccines, Cancer Immunology & Immunotherapy, Oncology Nursing and Care, Complementary & Alternative Methods and Cancer, Cancer Awareness and Survival, Cancer: Lifestyle and Nutrition, Cancer: Psychological & Social Aspects
I sincerely hope that this conference will deliberate and discuss all the different facets of this exciting topic and come up with recommendations that will lead to a better, healthier, merrier world.
Do save the dates from 21st – 22nd November, 2020 and I look forward to welcoming you to the “4th World Cancer Congress – 2020” in New Delhi, India.
With Warm Regards
Dr. Dinesh Bhurani,
Director, Department of Hemato-Oncology,
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, India
- Track 1: Bladder Cancer
- Track 2: Bone Cancer
- Track 3: Brain Cancer
- Track 4: Breast Cancer
- Track 5: Cancer Genetics & Genomics
- Track 6: Cancer Immunotherapy & Vaccines
- Track 7: Cancer Metabolism
- Track 8: Cell Signalling & Regulation
- Track 9: Cell-Based Therapy
- Track 10: Chemical Biology
- Track 11: Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Track 12: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Track 13: Developmental Biology
- Track 14: Endocrine Cancer
- Track 15: Epidemiology
- Track 16: Epigenetics
- Track 17: Exercises Oncology
- Track 18: Imaging
- Track 19: Immunology
- Track 20: Lung Cancer
- Track 21: Lymphoma
- Track 22: Palliative Care
- Track 23: Genome Integrity
- Track 24: Gynecologic Cancer
- Track 25: Microbiome & Inflammation
- Track 26: Molecular Pathology & Diagnostics
- Track 27: Multiple Myeloma
- Track 28: Nanotechnology
- Track 29: Neuroscience & Neuro-Oncology
- Track 30: Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Track 31: Sarcoma
- Track 32: Skin Cancer
- Track 33: Side Effect Management
- Track 34: Solid Tumor Oncogenesis
- Track 35: Stem Cells
- Track 36: Structural Biology
- Track 37: Systems Biology
- Track 38: Targeted Therapy
- Track 39: Tumor Micro Environment
- Track 40: Urologic Cancers
- Track 41: Pancreatic Cancer
- Track 42: Pediatric Cancer
- Track 43: Prostate Cancer
- Track 44: Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Track 45: Head & Neck Cancer
- Track 46: Hematologic Malignancies
- Track 47: HPV & Cervical Cancer
- Track 48: Metastasis & Drug Resistance
Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper orally or in poster format. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance.
- The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 250 words. Spaces are not included in this number. Title, authors’ names, affiliations, figures, and tables are not included in the character count.
- The abstract may be structured (i.e., abstracts divided into sections using terms such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, etc.) or unstructured.
- Do not use bold type or underline formatting. Italic type is acceptable.
- Text may be in multiple paragraphs.
- Any references should be noted as citations within the text and not as footnotes at the end
Abstract Submission Deadline: 27th July, 2020
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 27th January, 2020
to Submit Abstract