DAY 1: SATURDAY, 09TH MARCH, 2024
INAGURATION OF THE CONFERENCE
KEYNOTE ADDRESS(ORGAN DEFINED CANCER)
The Session will explore the different types of organ cancer such as Brest Cancer, Lung Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Urologic Cancers, Pancreatic cancer, Pediatric cancer, Prostate Cancer, Bladder cancer, Bone cancer, Brain cancer. The Session will also cover the latest advancement in the treatment of organ defined cancer, its prevention and also the future scope.
CANCER BIOMARKERS & NOVEL THERAPEUTICS
Cancer biomarkers are emerging as important tools for disease diagnosis, prediction and prognosis
The Session will focus on:
- Cancer genomics and biomarkers for breast cancer, prostate cancer and more.
- The design of novel compounds and conjugates for high selective targeting in treatment.
- Synthetic and medicinal chemistry of anticancer agents.
- Mathematical and statistical modeling of cancer data.
- Oncolytic viruses as novel cancer therapeutics.
CLINICALS TRIALS IN ONCOLOGY
Although less than 5% of patients with cancer are enrolled in clinical trials, such trials represent an important link between basic cancer research and clinical practice. Clinical trials serve as the foundation for evidence-based medicine by addressing specific clinical questions that may lead to improvements in current clinical practice.
This session will basically focus on finding a new ways to:
- Treat cancer
- Find and diagnose cancer
- Prevent cancer
- Manage symptoms of cancer and side effects from its treatment.
- Different Phases in clinical Trials.
- Biological, Clinical, and Psychosocial Correlates at the Interface of Cancer and Aging Research.
HIGH IMPACT PREVENTION AND RISK FACTOR REDUCTION
The Session will explore primary prevention, including health promotion, examples of best practice in new evidence-based prevention strategies, and vaccines. Exposure to environmental risk factors unhealthy environments will be included, as well as new areas of development in policy, programme management, communications, and education.